9.16.2007

Growing up!


We have been busy trying to potty train Garrett. It definately is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I know I have to be patient and it can take a long time, but he loves having his own little potty that plays music and makes flushing sounds. He also loves wearing his big boy "unnerwears."
(That's what our cousin Bowen called them when he was potty training, so we borrowed the name.) We love watching Garrett grow. Weston is now crawling and pulling himself up on the furniture. He tries to take little steps while he's holding tightly onto the couch. He gets really nervous, but before we know it he'll be walking. Everyday he is trying something new and we enjoy every second of it.

6 comments:

Beck said...

First of all you look absouletly GORGEOUS in those pictures from Harms wedding. And your boys look like they could be twins. They look so much alike. Hope you guys are doing good. Your blog is way cute!! Love ya tell Kev we said hi

Cluff Family said...

How cute are my nephews?! and so photogenic. Potty training, I wich I had some advice. Good luck!

Emily said...

What sweet boys. I've heard potty training is a doosy, but I'm sure he'll catch on one of these days. You and your friends look so cute at the wedding. I'm sure it was a blast seeing everybody that you don't normally see. I can't wait to come see you and your boys at Christmas. It seems far away, but I think it will come up pretty quickly.

melody said...

It was so fun to see your handsome boys in person today. Thanks for the company and no-bakes! Let's do it again soon.

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

your boys are so CUTE! I emailed you about my blog... do I not have your right e-mail address? let me know because we MUST keep in touch! xoxo

Britt said...

Your boys are so adorable!!!! They are spitting images of you and Kev. I'm so glad you are doin so well, it was so amazing to see you guys at the wedding, now that im an official blogger we have no excuse not to keep in touch! Love you so so much!!xoxoxo