3.16.2008

97.... and she's still got it!



My sweet grandma is 97 and she'll be turning 98 in July! She is so amazing, I can have normal conversations with her and listen to her advice. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She is the perfect example to me and I hope I am just like her. She has the best personality and she makes us laugh everytime I talk to her. I am so lucky to have her living close by, I get to visit with her every Wednesday and I love it! She gets so mad when we say she will be around for a long time, but I really hope she is. I feel so blessed to have her as my grandma.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, Grandma Richards! She is lookin' good. Tell her I said hi if she remembers me from when we were little. She is such a sweet person.

melody said...

I second Emily's comment. I remember riding our bikes to her house, visiting, and then stopping by the Thrifty Nickel. How sweet that you visit her each week. I am sure she loves it as much as you do.

Jana said...

That is awesome!

Britt said...

Awww I love that! She looks just as sweet as you. It's so important to have a good relationship with your grandparents...just like you said they can be the best friends to have!