4.29.2011

Easter 2011

We had such a fun Easter this year. We were busy having hunts and parties all weekend. I don't have any pictures of the parties because my camera isn't working and I didn't think to take pictures with my phone until it was too late. Sorry for the blurry pictures! The boys loved searching for their baskets, and having an excuse to eat candy at 8 in the morning.
They had a blast dyeing Easter eggs for family night. We might have dyed the eggs the day after Easter but they had no idea! It was definitely an Easter filled weekend. Reese was sleeping when we decided to do the eggs so she isn't in any pictures.





3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Oh I love those kids!!

melody said...

Ha! Reese looks like she is in charge of those two boys. Love the pictures.

bkjones said...

oh my gosh, your kids could not be any cuter!!