10.18.2007

Girls Day Out!!



My sister Lori came down from St. George last weekend. We had a Girls Day Out, it was a blast. My sweet niece Courtney watched Garrett and some of the other boys for us. Thanks Court, we could have never gone if you didn't help us out. My mom took us to this fun little place in Salt Lake, it's a french bistro and bakery. They are famous for their pastries. We love pastries! It was delicious, thanks mom. We went to Gygi's and Tai Pan. Oh what a day, what more could you ask for. I love to eat and shop, perfect combination! I miss Lori so much.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, I love sister fun. We're All in Maryland right now except Amber and really miss her. I read on Lori's that you went to Les Madeleines. They've got lots of those around here. I love the tomato basil soup. It's a fun place to go for a girls day out. Have fun you girls!

Dolphinsbarn said...

Ashley!

Scott and I are sitting here admiring your blog(s). We just linked you to toybugle too! Hooray!

Hope you and Kevin are doing well.