10.13.2007

The Little Guys!


G loves shoes so much, he has always been interested in any shoe he can find. He wears my shoes around all the time and Kev tells him not to wear girl shoes only boy ones. I love watching him try to get around in a pair of shoes that are ten sizes too big. He is so fun to watch and to hang out with, I love my little buddy so much!

West is growing up so fast. He is almost 11 months old. Everyday he is trying something new. He has just discovered his voice and all of the sounds he can make. I love hearing his little voice and seeing his sweet face while he's telling me all about his day! He's already got such a fun personality.

9 comments:

Flake Family said...

I couldn't love those boys anymore than I do!! Those pictures of G in his "underwears" are classic... tell Kev to lay off the whole girl phobia thing! It's good for G to have a sensitive side! (He loves when I let him play with dolls!... don't tell Kev)

Tawny said...

That's so funny he loves to wear all kinds of shoes! Does he like the shoes you found at the shoe party??? Little kids are so entertaining...
I'm calling Jess tomorrow and we'll get together this week! See ya soon!

bkjones said...

I love that about G! He is always taking everyone shoes when we come over!! Where have your guys been?? We miss you! I hope we are still planning this weekend getaway!

melody said...

Oh man, I love the undies and shoes pics. Your boys are so much more fun than the dolls we used to play with. Oh, and I'm so glad our husbands aren't "gone on business trips" constantly! Ha!

Beck said...

Your boys are so freakin cute! I hope you haven't forgotten our little arrangement of G and Brinn getting married. We will take Weston to!! Love you guys

Beck said...

Your boys are so freakin cute! I hope you haven't forgotten our little arrangement of G and Brinn getting married. We will take Weston to!! Love you guys

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

They really need to stop being so adorable!! Precious....what's this about a shoe party? Are you guys having parties without me?!? Miss ya!

Britt said...

You can come to New York...we will take you!! Come stay with us and we will be your tour guides! so much fun!!