12.30.2007

home for the holidays

We had the funnest Christmas at our house. That's why I haven't updated my blog until now. We have been crazy busy. Garrett and West couldn't get enough of the present opening. Kev and I were surprised to see that West actually loved it. I thought he was still a little young, but he was so fun to watch. Garrett couldn't have been happier, he wanted trucks and trailers and that's exactly what Santa brought. West got a fun train that plays music. They were both so happy. Kev spoiled me and made me a cute desk for my computer. It's in the slide show below. I loved it, he kept it a secret until Christmas eve. It was the best present! We hope everyone had a great Christmas.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Look at those sharp looking fellas. I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. I'm sad we didn't get to see each other, but at least we have the blogs. Have a happy New Year!

By the way, your desk is so cute. Kevin has quite the talent.

Flake Family said...

I miss those boys... I feel like I haven't seen them forever! They are so dang cute!

I really love the desk... I'm serious about him making me things!!

Young Family said...

Your boys are so adorable!! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the new desk!!

melody said...

What a thoughtful gift. I love the boys' matching sweaters. So glad to hear your Christmas was a good one. Happy New Year!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

what handsome little guys! you and kev make some cute kids!!!