12.14.2007

We started a fun tradition at the first of December, and it is our new favorite thing to do. We sit by the Christmas tree with blankets and read Christmas books just before bed. I think the boys really enjoy it. Garrett loves it because he gets to stay up a little later and he has me and Kev all to himself. Usually Weston is in bed by the time we do it, but if we're home we try to do it with him too.


Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, the boys have matching pj's. I wish they could wear matching pj's forever but I'm pretty sure it won't be happening. We are having so much fun this year preparing for Christmas (that's why I'm so behind on my blog.) I love the days we can just stay home with the fun tree and watch Christmas shows. I don't ever want it to end!!

5 comments:

melody said...

I love that books by the tree idea! I think we will start it too. Your boys look cute and cozy in their pj's. Merry Christmas, in case I don't talk to you or see you before then!

Britt said...

You are so sweet, thanks for your comment on my blog. I love you too and can hardly wait to see you guys and get that big hug from you. Their matching PJ's are my favorite! I want a pair too.

Polliwog said...

Your family is darling. I'm reading your blog, even if you don't see me commenting much. I hope we'll see you while we're in Utah!

Unknown said...

Youe little family is so adorable. It's so fun that you boys are old enough to start little traditions like that. Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

What cute boys:) I love the matching pj's, I wish I could do that with my kids but I don't think Brayden would appreciate the princesses and Mckinley definately wouldn't be down with anything boy!!!