2.28.2008

the boys

These are G's cousins, Brody and Brayden aren't they cute?! On sunday at Grandmas we realized the boys had the same underwear on, so of course I had to take pictures. I love having a little potty trained guy now, it makes my life a lot easier.

These pictures of West make me look like a terrible mom, but I promise he was only outside while I took some pictures. I can't wait for the warm weather so we can play outside all day. I love the little guys, they keep me entertained.

2 comments:

melody said...

Love the undies! Yes, darling boys for sure. Hey, we are signing on a house that is in the Ranches - not too far from you! I will keep you updated.

Cluff Family said...

What cute cousins! You should save this picture and blackmail them when they are teens. You could get some mileage out of it!