2.12.2008

Handy Man!!






Kev is so handy to have around, I thougth I would share his amazing talent with everyone. He has made me a piece of furniture for my birthday, christmas, anniversary, or any major holiday (he's so busy, it's the only time I can get him to make me anything.)I love the work he does, it is much cuter than anything I can buy in the store. Don't worry... he didn't make the things sitting on the furniture, I just didn't want to clear everything off for the picture. My two favorites are Garretts bed and my new computer desk. ( If you'll notice....I may have a slight obsession with black. I'm not very adventurous.) Hopefully there will be many more projects to come.

8 comments:

melody said...

Wow! It is all beautiful. Lucky is right. I have been looking at furniture and that man of yours saves you hundreds! Don't worry - black is classic. (I love it too) Plus, you dress it up so nicely with your decor.

Cluff Family said...

Hook a girl up Kevy!

bkjones said...

I still can't get over all of these cute things! Seriously when is Kevin starting his classes because Bray is the first to sign up (by me of course!) I love them all!

Beck said...

I am soooo jealous that Kev does all that. I would love that more then anything in the world. He is amazing. And by the way you better be planning on decorating my house as soon as we find one.

Flake Family said...

We're signing up for classes too! Your husband is amazing!! However... he isn't motivating my hubby fast enough... I think it's been about 3 months now for just a stupid toy box!! Let's get them going on that for me!

Unknown said...

Maybe he should start a business (and give family discounts)!!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever, how are things?

Jess Schonberg said...

That is sooo awessome your hubby does that for you..does he give lessons??? I want to come and see your house! Glad to see you are doing good and had a romantic v-day!

Dolphinsbarn said...

Way to make the rest of the men look bad Kevin. Why can't you just give toasters and other crappy gifts like the rest of us?

Hope you guys are doing well.