8.23.2008

3 more days....




We are coming home soon! We are so excited to see our friends and family again! We are going to miss having Melanie and Jodi right next door, so I guess we'll just have to visit them everyday. We have had such a fun time with Marli and Noah too. The boys ask to play with them every second. They have been so nice to have around to entertain the boys. I think having friends close by has made being away so much easier. We are going to miss having you guys across the hall, but we can't wait to be home!




11 comments:

Jodi said...

Why do I feel like we're saying goodbye forever? We live in the same stinkin city! Its been so much fun having you and the boys here. I dont know what me and Noah are going to do not having you right next door!

Beck said...

I am so excited you guys are coming home. Please promise me you guys will hang out with us every once in awhile. And that picture of west is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Your boys are so dang cute.

Flake Family said...

I can't wait!! That picture of Weston is so cute... he looks huge! I can't wait to lay a big wet one right on my boys... Hopefully they remember their favorite "auntie"

Lyssa Beth said...

fun fun! Glad you had a fun time in TX!!

bkjones said...

Oh my gosh..how cute are your boys! Are you kidding me..that is Weston? He is such a little sud! I can't wait to have you guys back. CALL US ASAP!

Harmony said...

HURRY UP! HURRY NOW!

Warburtons said...

your little boys are so cute. i swear that they could be little models!!!!

Emily said...

I hope you are having a good time settling in at home. It's so nice to be where everything is familiar.

reno and mel said...

Will you please update your blog?! I get so sad when I look at those pics...we miss you guys tons!.

Thorntons said...

Hey Ash I have to put a block on my blog if you want to view my blog e-mail me and I'll put you on my list. brittanythornton@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Are you ever going to blog again!? You are starting to take after me!!! We are soooooo glad you are back.