10.28.2008

a little bit sick......









Poor West has a cold and has not been feeling good for a couple days. I hate when kids are sick. It seems like there is nothing I can do to make him feel better. He just wants to lay around. If he sits down for one second he ends up falling asleep! Yesterday Kev was outside mowing the lawn and West fell asleep on his toy thing! It seem like all he does is sleep. I think that's probably a good thing. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. I can't wait for him to start acting like his old self.






6 comments:

Jana said...

Awww poor baby. Get better soon!

Emily said...

That poor little one. But how cute that they are holding hands.

Leesa said...

Oh SO sad! Wade is sick right now too so i feel your pain! It must be going around! Give that little guy a big squeeze from me! I hope he gets feeling better soon!!

bkjones said...

Poor West! I hope he gets feeling better soon so we can all play!

Jodi said...

Poor little guy! That picture of him sleeping in his toy is too cute. When he gets better we need to get together.

Young Family said...

Those pictures are so sad!! We sure missed you on Wednesday. Hope he gets feeling better soon!!