12.17.2008

yum....




You guessed it,this recipe is from my sister Lori. Isn't she amazing? These cookies are so easy and so delicious! You need one package of Oreos and one and a half bags of Andes baking chips (they are easy to find at Walmart). All you do is pull the Oreos apart and scrape out the filling, then you melt the Andes baking chips in a pot on the stove on low heat (the microwave would probably work even faster). Then you dip the Oreos in the melted chocolate. After they are covered in delicious mint chocolate I take them out with a fork (I hold them over the pot for a while to let all the extra chocolate drip off). Then I place them on parchment paper. They taste kind of like a grasshopper cookie. Amazing. I am giving them for neighbor gifts this year. I put a picture of a few different ways to wrap them. They would make a great teacher gift too.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Hope you are making those to bring to us!!! Just kidding. Im sad we missed the party I heard it was pretty fun. Have a good Christmas if we dont see you

Flake Family said...

Those were delicious! I need some more!! SIKE... Way to not help me out on my diet! You totally threw me off... I couldn't resist eating them!

Leesa said...

YUM-YuM-yum!!! I am so excited to make those! My mouth is already watering! You are always so creative! I love it!
Have a Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Your sister is AMAZING, well so are you!!! You have some serious talent in the Bowen family:)