12.03.2008

Santa




Jessica and Matt invited us to go to Thanksgiving Point to see Santa and it was so fun. West wasn't very interested in Santa, in fact he was scared to death of him. Garrett loved sitting on his lap all by himself. They gave us a picture and it didn't cost us a penny! When we were done with Santa we went to the little ice cream place and they give out kiddie cones for free! I loved how fun and cheap this little night out was. Thanks Matt and Jess, we had a lot of fun!






7 comments:

Flake Family said...

That was way fun! We need to do outings like that more often! The kids loved it and it was free! Thanks for going with us!

Beck said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! I love that picture you have on your header. SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Im excited for Sunday so our kiddos can play after the blessing.

Unknown said...

I love your boys... That picture of G with the ice cream cracks me up...

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so cute. That's awesome they didn't charge for Santa or for the kiddie cones! Fun fun!

Emily said...

Hey. I want some of that free ice cream! How fun.

I don't think I have your current address. Could you email it to me.

emilyg1019@hotmail.com

Thanks Ash.

Jana said...

Ash - where do you live? I figured out Amy is moving in right by me and I saw you said it was by you too! Shut up if we have been neighbors all along and had no idea!

Jana said...

Yeah, I need more info on this. Email me at janahend@yahoo.com when you get a chance so we don't have to keep commenting :) haha. I am so excited about this newfound discovery!!