2.27.2009

Poor West.....

Kevin and I were at a store in Salt Lake with the boys yesterday shopping and we put West in a cart (I'm retarded and I let him stand up in it). Garrett was getting tired of walking so he decided to try to climb in the cart. Kev and I were busy looking at sunglasses and we didn't see G climbing into the cart. All the sudden we hear something crash, I look over and G is on the ground stuck under the cart and West was on the floor. Kev went to pick up West and found blood on the floor and on the back of Westons head. G was fine, but West had a pretty deep cut. We took him to the Dr. and they had to put five staples in his head. Poor guy, he was crying hard but he handled the whole thing pretty well. I think he did a lot better than I did. I hate that kind of stuff!! I'm just grateful he's ok.








9 comments:

Cluff Family said...

You dont post for a month and THIS is your come back post? SAD! I can't believe it! My little guy, I will have to spoil him when I get there.

Emily said...

That is heartbreaking. I bet you were freaked out. That sad little face. I agree with Lori, give us more posts, if you are going to add sad ones like this in. I hope things are going well, and he's getting a lot of Tylenol (and you for that matter.)

Dyami said...

Sad.. and gross. Poor guy! At least he couldn't see it and see the blood coming out. -That's what gets ya and seems to make the pain worse. Hopefully he doesn't hold this story against you for the rest of his life and his hair should cover the scar. So, did you get anything good at the store? Just Kidding.

Leesa said...

That is SO SAD and kind of made me sick to my stomach... poor little guy!!! i am glad he is doing ok!!
On a happier note.. i am glad you updated... i've missed you :)!

Unknown said...

Poor thing!!! It's always sad to see your baby being worked on at the doctors, even if it's just staples or stitches. I hated watching Brayden get his. I hope he's doing okay!!!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh those pictures break my heart! His little sad face, and squeezing your hand. So cute! I'm glad he's ok!

melody said...

I can't even imagine what it would've been like to discover blood coming from his head! Thanks goodness he is okay. What a scary experience for you all.

cryst said...

I am SOOO sorry! That seriously breaks your heart! He looks so sad, but he sure is cute! I love your guts, Ash!

bkjones said...

Poor little guy! Those staples look horrible in real life..I felt my knees give in just looking at them! Wow, I am going to be a horrible mom. Thanks for having us over the other night. I hope your foot is okay from your mad stair sliding skills!