2.02.2010

nap time?

We gave Weston and G a nap on Sunday after church and when they woke up, this is what we found...


I wasn't sure what to think. I laughed really hard when I first looked at him (of course without him seeing me). After the laughter settled I wondered where he got a pen and if it was just on him or all over his room. I checked out the room and it was fine. West said he did this all on his own with no help from G but I'm not sure what really happened. Either way it reminds me that everyday can be full of surprises.


12 comments:

Dolphinsbarn said...

Funny... I found Mindy like this on Sunday too! :)

These pictures are amazing. It gives me a glipse into my not so distant future!

Lindsey Bench said...

Too cute!

The Chappells said...

looks like you have a talented artist on your hands!!

melody said...

I'm so glad you took a picture!

Unknown said...

heehee! that looks like something Jack would have done!

Sometimes a few hours of quiet time is worth a little mischief :)

bkjones said...

That is awesome! How could you get mad at that cute little face!

Bowen Family said...

That is so funny!

Bowen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warburtons said...

I am laughing pretty hard!!! Too funny.

Polliwog said...

He looks like he's been punished. His sad, little face. Oh... So cute!

Anne Bowen said...

I think he's a budding artist! I'm glad you can laugh and take pictures about it! These are the times of your life, afterall!

Heather Lee said...

Hello hello! I got here from Harmony's blog. So, I think you HAVE to blow up the photo of you and your husband laughing. Like he's looking at you and you are looking at the camera laughing. You look gorgeous! I am glad I ran across your blog! Hope you're doing great.