3.22.2010

Relief Society Birthday Party














We had our Relief Society Birthday party last week and I was so nervous for it but it went better than I could have ever hoped for. I copied my sister Lori's party that she had last year because I can't ever come up with any ideas on my own! I don't know what I would have done without my Mom, she helped me frost and fill 150 cupcakes and she took my boys over night. I could have never done it without her. We had an amazing speaker and a delicious dinner. It was a lot of work but I think everyone appreciated it. I feel like a new woman now that the party is over.

9 comments:

Dyami said...

You have such a talent for entertaining/ hosting, decorating, and baking. You work so hard and are so generous! Seriously, I always admire how you are when you even just have friends over!

Leesa said...

um one word... AMAZING!!! i love the choice of colors and everything! your family is SO talented!!! im jealous!!!

logans mom said...

It was such a great birthday party! You did such a great job. No one could have pulled it off as well as you did! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

wow you did a great job! it looks amaing and the colors are fabulous! and holy cow 150 cupcakes that takes patience!

Jamielyn said...

It looks amazing! I am so sad I had to miss it. Everyone that I have talked to said it was wonderful. I can't wait until the next one so I can actually make it!

Bowen Family said...

Wow! Ashley that looks like it was such a fun party. I think so much of a party starts with presentation. If people feel like you have taken time to prepare for them, they will enjoy themselves much more because you care. Nice work.

Emily said...

What a lot of work! Such a creative you family, you Bowens. I'm glad it was a success. It's beautiful.

reno and mel said...

Of course you would fill and frost all those cupcakes by yourself!!! You are amazing! That looks darling. We need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

You are amazing!!! You can plan all my parties for me if you would like:)