7.01.2010

enjoying summer

It's been so long since I've posted any pictures but we have been so busy. We've already had a blast this summer and it's just starting. I'm trying to entertain the boys and get some fun in before the baby comes. I planned most things for the month of June because I figured it's not so hot and I am feeling really good right now. Here's some of the highlights so far.......
STRAWBERRY DAYS MUTTON BUSTIN'
My parents and a bunch of our friends came to watch and the boys thought it was awesome to have people cheering for them. Thanks everyone for making their day!
West, Luke, and G

Poor West didn't get to ride the sheep because some kid jumped in line and so they ran out of sheep by the time it was Westons turn. I was ticked but we'll have to talk more about it later. He was all ready to go and then they told him he couldn't. He was so dissapointed he cried. I felt so bad but I'm glad G got to go because he would be too big to do it next year.

G did awesome! He was only 2 points away from making it into the finals.
It was one of the funnest things to watch. Their cousin Luke did it too but I don't have any pictures of him riding. He did an awesome job.

ITTY BITTY BASEBALL West played Itty Bitty Baseball this year. He did so good.

He can swing



T-BALL G played T-ball with two of his cousins, Luke and Brayden and he thought it was the coolest thing. He did awesome!! The games were so much fun to watch.

so focused



PONY EXPRESS DAYSHanging out at the parade with friends



LEHI PARADE West, G, and Cousin Cooper

It was hot but they got enough candy to make it worth it




FISHING AT STRAWBERRY
Garrett got to go to fishing with Kev and he loved it. They caught plenty of fish.

Uncle Jason, Kev, Grandpa Wood, Brody and G

SWIMMING LESSONS
I signed the boys up for swimming lessons, they were in the same class and loved every second of it! This is what they looked like everytime they were waiting to get in the water. They can't keep their hands off eachother. I love it!


buddies
I wish I could freeze them.




PLAYING WITH COUSINS
We've done a lot of playing with cousins while they're here visiting from ALASKA!! We're having so much fun with them.

This little guy is such a stud, his name is Henry but mostly we call him Hank. SO CUTE!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love cousin play time! What an eventful summer you've had already. Those boys are so cute in their cowboy getup. I can't wait to see a girl in the mix!

Dolphinsbarn said...

Man, when I die I wanna come back as a Wood! Looks like a blast...


I had to take a double take on that pic of Kevin and Garrett. For some reason, I thought Kevin was standing in water and somehow Garrett was walking on the water. I was pretty impressed.

melody said...

You ARE having a fun summer. Love all the pics. Garrett is looking even older. Call me sometime if you guys have a spare minute!

Beck said...

Could your boys be any cuter? Hope your doing okay I heard about your little scare. Take it easy and keep your hands to yourself.HA HA HA!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys!!!