7.11.2010

Garrett's 5th Birthday.......

I can't believe I have been married long enough to have a five year old!! I wasn't quite sure what to think on G's Birthday. I really don't want him to grow up as fast as he's growing. He's such a good little guy. He has such a tender heart and is my best bud! I love him so much!!
Loving his new bike


Singing Happy Birthday with the Wood Fam

We went to the highland waterpark with a few cousins to celebrate since he didn't get a real party this year. He thought it was just as fun and it was way simple for me.

Luke, West, Brax, G, Kate and Cole




He spent most of the day riding his bike and loving every minute of it.

He was more excited about getting a water bottle than anything else!!

6 comments:

Beck said...

Holy crap he is not 5!! That is CRAAAAAZZZYYYYY!! He is the cutest 5 year old ever. I still call dibs on him. Hope your feeling good.

Jodi said...

Are you kidding me? Garrett is 5??? Happy Birthday buddy! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!!

melody said...

I'd love to see him riding his bike, shirtless, around the neighborhood. That is hilarious and darling.

Rebecca said...

Look how cool he looks riding his bike with his shirt off! What a handsome guy.
Megan is calling dibs on him..
For herself?

reno and mel said...

I can't believe he is 5! I swear we were just celebrating him turning 3!! He looks so old and so so so cute!

Lyssa Beth said...

I didn't realize that Garrett and Emma were so close in age! She'll be 5 in Sept!
He is so handsome really!
HOw are you feeling?! i am very excited for you to have a girl. They are too fun!
Hang in there, you are in the home stretch!