11.16.2010

2 months

Reese is 2 months old already! I don't know how time goes by so fast. Everytime I look at her I swear her cheeks have grown another inch or two. She's starting to get chubby and I love it. She reminds me so much of Garrett when he was a baby. He had the saggy cheeks too. It sure is fun having a little girl around she keeps all of us entertained. We love her so much. Oh, p.s. her cute little headband is from my sisters store: http://www.missplunkettboutique.com/index2.php#/home/. You have to look at their website. They have such adorable things!!



She got bored while i was taking pictures so she took a nap.


3 comments:

Nikki and Tipper said...

She is such a doll! Girls are so fun! I ran into your sister down here at the what women want expo!! Love her stuff!

Bowen Family said...

I can't believe she's two months old. That is so cute that she fell a sleep. She is adorable!

Unknown said...

I want to squeeze her! In that last pic she looks like she has purple eye shadow on:)
What a little cutie and she reminds me of G also!