11.03.2010

halloween

I think this is the first year that my kids have decided what they wanted to be for Halloween. If it was up to me they would have been something cute and cuddly. They look all grown up and I'm not really ready to have old kids! Fortunately Reese doesn't have an opinion of what she'd like to be so I had her be a zebra. Garrett was a Ninja and West was a Ninja Turtle (seriously? Ninja Turtles are back?)
Check out Kev's freaky mask. I seriously cringe when I look at it.

Reese was not okay with wearing a hat but I mader her do it for pictures


3 comments:

Christina said...

OMGosh! Your hubby looKs SO scary! Love it :)

reno and mel said...

I can't believe how chunky Reese is already getting! She is adorable. I love all the costumes too! Where's yours?

Emily said...

Kevin is way too scary for me. The boys look great, even if they aren't dressed up how you'd like. And Reese is adorable and is getting so chubby. It's awesome. She wouldn't be a Wood if she wasn't a chubby baby, right?

Thanks for the call! I'll call you back soon.