10.26.2010

This is what we've been up to......

Reese has already hit her six week mark. I think it's gone way too fast! She is starting to wake up a lot more now and the boys are loving it. Her favorite thing in the world (besides her dad) is the bath. Everytime she gets in this is what happens.......
The warm water puts her to sleep everytime!
If she's not in the bath and we want her to sleep we just turn the water on in the sink and soon enough she'll fall asleep.
These two buddies can't get enough of Reese
(West calls her babe and Reese the piece. G calls her Reese's)
Not sure what I would do without these two handsome fellas

I'm in love with them


6 comments:

Leesa said...

ok reese is so stinking CUTE! we are for sure coming to see her asap! i cant believe how big your boys are getting :( it happens too fast! it was fun to see you at the store the other day! you are a doll!!

Unknown said...

I miss you and the boys so much!! I need to come meet Reese! Call Me!!!

Beck said...

How precious is that. She is beautiful Ash. I love that you run the water for her to fall asleep. We did that for Brady to. If she gets fussy and you dont want to hold her anymore, fill your tub with water and keep the jets running. Worked like magic everytime for him. And then I was able to get stuff done still and not have water running forever!!

melody said...

Oh, her chubby cheeks are darling! Bath pictures are classic. And your boys look even older next to their little sister. I love their nick-names for her.

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

AHHH that is the cutest little face ever! Oh man that makes me baby hungry, she is perfect! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

That's too funny about the bath! and that last pic of West looks exactly like Kev:)
What a cute family you have!!!