2.04.2011

These two are in LOVE with their little sister and she is in love with them. I love how well they get along.
Reese loves the bath more than anything else. She kicks and screams happily the whole time. If she's ornery I just put her in the bath and everything gets better quick.

I love her
She loves her Dad.
He can get her to fall asleep anywhere

G and West got a tramp for Christmas and they have been out jumping every single day. I think they'll love it even more in the summer.

They are so sweet, I love them

3 comments:

melody said...

Oh, she is so chubby and darling. That's so sweet that your boys adore her.

A tramp seems the perfect thing for those two! And yes, it will surely keep them busy in the summer. Fun!

Beck said...

I want to squish and kiss those fat cheeks so bad. Those are amazing!!! I will wait patiently until I am invited over again! Your kids are so dang cute. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby girl! There is nothin better than a chubby baby!