2.01.2011


Oh my gosh, my little man is 4!! I can't believe he is getting so old! I love him so much. He makes us laugh all the time. He says some pretty funny stuff. He is the sweetest older brother to Reese and he's Garrett's right hand man. He makes me so happy!
For his birthday he asked to go to Texas Roadhouse and we gladly accepted! We like to make his birthday special because it's the day after Christmas so it's kind of a bummer. He loved the attention he got sitting on the saddle.



We had a fun day. We went bowling (I forgot my camera when we went bowling), made a fun basketball cake, and ate ice cream at Emmett's.
He was very pleased with his birthday!!

Oh yum!
Happy 4th Birthday little buddy. Could you please stay 4 for a while? I love this age!

4 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Could your kids get any cuter??? Seriously adorable!! Sounds like a fun birthday:)!

Emily said...

Sounds like a great party! I am also blown away that he's that old. Such a darling boy. And I love the picture of Garrett at Texas Roadhouse. And Reese is adorable as always. Happy late birthday Weston!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys!! Lunch soon?

melody said...

Wow! It doesn't seem like 4 years ago when Weston was born. Looks like the party was a blast. What fun little people you have.