3.28.2011

7 years

It has been 7 amazing years since Kevin and I got married. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I feel so blessed to be married to such an awesome guy. He makes me so happy and he makes me laugh every single day. I have so much fun when I'm with him. I'm lucky he puts up with me! On our anniversary we went to the I Fly place with our friends. Jess found a good deal for the boys so we took them up to hang out for the day. It was so much fun to watch everyone. Kev doing the Flow Rider (I could not get the picture to go any bigger. I'm retarded!! This will have to do). Look what the board did to his foot. Nasty, I know. It was even worse in person!
Reese came with us and was an angel the whole day!








Kev, Bradyn, and Matt getting ready for a climb.
Kev doing the I fly. This was his favorite out of everything they did. I was so jealous of this part! It looked really hard but fun.







Matt, Tyler, Kevin, Sam, and Bradyn
This is our anniversary picture. I'm diggin the jumpsuit.

3 comments:

Beck said...

You guys are such a cute couple. Love you both. Sorry you had to spend your anniversary with my sister, that sucks!!!! Im waiting for you to post pictures of your dark hair. Lvoe ya

melody said...

Dark hair!? Yes, let's see it!

Looks like your 7 year celebration was a blast. What a nice wife you are!

Bowen Bunch said...

Reese is SO stinkin cute! I can't believe I haven't met her yet and I can't wait too! Congrats on the 7 years! Hope to see ya soon :)