3.01.2011

Valentine's Day

Usually for Valentine's Day we go to dinner and a movie, but this year we decided it would work better to stay home with all the kiddos. I felt bad not going out so we thought we'd try to make it a special day for everyone. The boys helped me decorate the house and make cookies. They had so much fun getting things ready for a fun dinner. When Kev came home we fed the boys a special dinner and sent them to watch a show in our room so we could enjoy some alone time (well almost alone time, Reese joined us for dinner). It's nice to have a good excuse to have a candlelight dinner. It doesn't happen very often!




Reese just hung out the whole time we ate dinner. She was an angel.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute... I miss you Ash! And my favorite boys :(

Emily said...

Look at you two keeping the spark alive! Looks lovely. And who wouldn't want that squishy girl joining the party?

Bowen Family said...

What a great way to make it a special day. I love it!

breezy and branden said...

Hey Ashley it's Breezy I don't know if you remember me, but I used to live across the street from you a long time ago :) I came across your blog today on accident but thought I'd say hi and oh my goodness you have the cutest little kiddos! What a fun little family!

melody said...

I wish I could have crashed your party too. That dinner looks awesome!