5.15.2011

bathroom redo

Before:







For some reason I have to always be doing a big project or dream about doing one. I think I'm going to stick with dreaming about it! I thought the bathroom would be a great place to make some changes. I thought it would be so quick and easy because it's so small! Wow, I was wrong! It took quite some time. Kevin did pretty much everything! He is seriously not a fan of ever changing one thing in the house (so wise) but he is a good guy and wants to make me happy, so he willingly helps me with all of my projects. I was looking at the before and after pictures of the bathroom on the computer and the boys both decided they liked the old bathroom much better. I really hope I haven't made a mistake. You will have to be the judge.


After:



















6 comments:

Flake Family said...

I LOVE it ash. Way to go... No come spruce up my place. You did so good

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I am IN LOVE with your bathroom... Will you come do mine?? Can't wait to see it in person. You guys are amazing!!!

Crystal said...

Very cute. Love the chevron rug. It looks so nice and crisp!

bkjones said...

i love love love it!! You have the cutest style ever. It looks amazing!!

Cluff Family said...

I LOVE it Ash! The redo is absolutely an improvement. Love you!

melody said...

Wow! I'm sure it was a big job. Looks just perfect. I love the stripes.