6.01.2011

just an update

I just love these two. They have to be with each other every second.
We got a ton of dirt for the yard and these two helped me so much.



Reese is getting so big so fast. She loves to stand up and play, she will NOT crawl! I'm working on it. I still make her play on her tummy a lot but she just cries and rolls around the whole time! She already runs the show!








Reese, Nixon, Brox



Reese has some pretty handsome little fellas she,s been hanging out with.


She loves having buddies her age.





Nixon Jones, Reese Wood, Brox Flake








I had to put this picture up, I thought it was sweet that Reese was giving her loves.

3 comments:

melody said...

Oh, I love that last picture of your Grandma and Reese. And Weston's face in that one is great!

Anne Bowen said...

You can just tell how much Grandma Richards is loving that baby! Your visits mean so much to her!

Bowen Family said...

That picture of Reese and Grandma just made me cry. That is so sweet. Those babies are so cute! You know this is only the beginning...boys are going to be flocking to that cute little girl.