9.12.2011

Back to School

 

 

DSC00530DSC00539

DSC00546

The boys both started school a while ago and I am still in shock! Garrett started 1st grade and he loves it. He was a little nervous the first few days but he never complained. He loves it so much now but I don’t know how I feel about him being gone for so long. He has to be at the bus stop at 7:30 but he gets home at 2:30 so it’s nice for him because he has time to play!!

DSC00639DSC00636

DSC00647

Weston started his last year of preschool and of course he loves everything about it.  He has no trouble leaving me when it’s time for school (I guess that’s a good thing). It’s crazy how different G and West are! I feel like the luckiest person to have these two little guys. I wish they could stay like this forever.

2 comments:

arisa said...

we miss your adorable boys!

bkjones said...

seriously..both boys in school? when did they get so old!