11.19.2007

My sick little guys!!





Don't they look so sad and sick? Garrett was sick on Friday with a cold that turned into croup. Now West has it too. It's such a bummer because my family is in town for Thanksgiving and we haven't been able to hang out with them. We've been stuck in the house all weekend. I can't wait for them to get better. Hopefully it will be before Thanksgiving. At least the boys have eachother. Garrett has been singing "You are my sunshine, you make me happy when skies are GRAPE" to West and I think he loves it. He always checks on him after he coughs. He'll say " you ok brudder?" I just love them and hope we can get them feeling better soon.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

We should've got together this weekend because that is exactly what we were doing with Brayden. Friday night he woke up with a fever of 102 and couldn't breath, so I took him in Saturday and sure enough he had croup. It's a bitter sweet thing when your kids are sick, one minute they are cuddling you and the next they want to be left alone. I hope your boys get feeling better soon!!!

melody said...

These pictures are pitiful! I am so sorry, I hope they are feeling better very soon. What cute sickies they are, though!

Flake Family said...

G is just the cutest brother ever! Sorry they're sick... I'm a crappy friend... I didn't even know. Let me know if ya need anything. I love those boys. Hopefully they get better soon.

us said...

Ash-- I love your little family...sick, sad faces and all! I'm getting ready to start my own little family and was wondering if I can get your address please!

Young Family said...

I am so sorry that you guys have been sick. I hope that your boys are gettibg better.

bkjones said...

AHH those are the sadest faces!! I am sorry they have been sick! Hope they get feeling better so that we can all play!

Britt said...

Awww!! They are the cutest little sick boys ever!! Even with their bright rosy cheeks they are adorable. Hope they feel better!