11.01.2007

Tag, I'm it!

It's true, I've been tagged! I was tagged a while ago by 2 different people with 2 different tags, so I decided to pick the quickest, and easiest one. Here are the rules.

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!

2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

*I was born in the car on the way to the hospital. My parents debated using the name Carly or Cami Ray because the car was a Toyota Camry. (Thank goodness they stuck with Ashley.)

* I LOVE Diet Coke and chocolate, I could have it all day long!

*My favorite thing to do is hang out with Kev and watch a movie when the kids are in bed.

* I love fall time because it means Christmas is on its way. I like the snow a lot!

* When I was little all I ever did with my friends was play dolls, and look what happened, I have two little guys that I play with everyday. (I love being a mom!)

* I dated Kevin for a year and a half and loved every minute of it.

I Tag, Jackie, April, Jenny, Jenna, and Tawny!!

No comments: