11.09.2007

I can't believe how fast the boys are growing. I have mixed feelings about it. I hate how fast it goes but at the same time, I love how they learn to do something new everyday. Lately West has been waving bye bye, shaking his head when you say no, playing pat a cake, and my favorite thing he does is blow kisses. I love teaching him new tricks. Garrett loves it too, he's always telling West to do funny things. G calls West "Brudder"(brother). They are starting to get along so good now. It makes life so much easier for me. Garrett is starting to say everything we say. Today he said, "thanks hun" when I gave him his lunch. I think he got it from Kev.

2 comments:

melody said...

Ha! What a sweet, polite boy Garrett is! I love the slide show.

Dolphinsbarn said...

Love your blog Ash (both of them)... I can't believe how big your boys are. We really need to match up over Christmas so I can get the inside track on raising a boy! Your family looks great.