7.18.2008

Can anyone help?

My amazing friend of 22 years and her sweet husband are trying to adopt. They are both such great people. I have known Emily my whole life and I loved her more and more everyday! She is the happiest, most cheerful person I've ever met. Eversince we were little she has wanted to be a Mom. She's a natural. I can't think of anything else she would rather do. She is a strong and beautiful person. There is nothing she deserves more than to be able to be a Mom. To read more about Emily and Kc go to their blog http://teedle.blogspot.com/. Word of mouth is the best way to spread news. Please help if you can. You can also email Emily at emilyg1019@hotmail.com Thanks!

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

I have a friend whose sister-in-law adopted twice so I emailed her. Once I get some info, i'll let Emily know. I can't imagine how hard that would be. I would be devastated!

Emily said...

Thanks Ash. You are such a great friend. I miss you! We are so grateful for all your support. It means so much to us. Love you!

Anne Bowen said...

I'm so glad Emily and KC are adopting. Emily would be an incredible Mom. She is loving, warm, caring, beautiful and bright! She is sill, funny and such a delight. I will do everything I can to get the word out. A child would be so blessed to come to their home.

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

I barely knew Emily in high school because i was only there for a short time but I remember her being sooooo kind! a genuinely sweet person.