7.16.2008

a trip to the beach


On Sunday we took a trip to the beach in Galviston. We thought we should try it out since it's only 2 hours away. West thought the ride was a little long so he decided to take a nap while he was on his cell phone. He loves to pretend he's talking on the phone, I have no idea who he got that from! Anyway, the boys had a blast, they loved playing in the water because it was so warm. It made it hard to cool off! We have so much fun with our friends. We are so lucky to have them here with us.






Marli and Noah are so cute together. They are so nice to have around, they keep the boys entertained. Garrett and West get so excited when they come over to play. They are two of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh that picture of them hugging is too stinkin cute. I love their little toe heads. No question that they are brothers.

Flake Family said...

You have two of the cutest babies I've ever seen... They are so stinkin handsome and are getting so big! I'm really jealous that you went to the beach without us!! Looks like your havin some fun!

Beck said...

Those pictures are soooooo cute!! I love the one of G asleep with the phone. That is so funny. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. When do you come back?? Tell everyone we said hello.

bkjones said...

Oh how fun! I didn't even know you were that close to a beach. I love West asleep with the cell phone! So cute! Miss Ya Girl!

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had a blast! I bet it's no nice to have friends around to keep those cute boys entertained!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

Jodi said...

We had fun with you guys at the beach. I love the picture of G with his arm around Weston. I dont know what we would do without you here! I would be so lonely watching Greys by myself!!

Anne Bowen said...

Those pictures make me so lonesome for my boys. They look more and more alike everyday! ....and those chubby tummys on all four babies...adorable!

Britt said...

You're two toe headed little ones remind me of our two toe headed boys! I want to squish them!! xoxo

The Dela Rosa's said...

You gotta love the texas beaches! Poors guys, why did you take them there!!? lol