3.24.2009

Vegas Vacation.....

We went to Vegas with a bunch of friends this weekend and we had a blast! We left the boys with my sister and my parents. It was an amazing break, we had so much free time I didn't know what to do with myself. We relaxed by the pool, shopped, ate, and played games. It was so perfect. We are so lucky to have such cool friends. Thanks Matt and Jess for setting it all up. (Sorry there's so many pictures, I should have done a slide show but I was feeling lazy!)
Most of the pictures are of us eating, I promise that's not all we did! I wish!


All us girls ate at Panera one day for lunch and it was amazing! It's my favorite place to eat! We need one by us.
We spent a whole day shopping, I think it was my favorite day on the trip!
Katie and I being super cheesy!
Whitney, Dani, and Jess
Me and my lover

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I am so jealous of your little vacation!! It looks like you guys had a great time...I bet it was blissful to be without the little boys for a few days!

Emily said...

Looks awesome. I love vacations. Especially the shopping. That would be my favorite part too. Glad you got to get away!

Beck said...

I am so jealous that you guys got to get away. Looks like so much fun!! By the way I LOVE your haircut. Your bangs are so cute. Can we please get together sometime and let the kids play?? i will watch your boys one day while you run errands k.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Looks so fun! All of you girls look beautiful =)

Unknown said...

Do we have to use the word "lover" when referring to Kevin? Why not hubby, sweetheart, K.W., home slice, or my eternal BFF? Anything but lover! I feel icky.

Unknown said...

How fun! I am in desperate need of a vacation. I love your hair BTW:)