5.17.2008

the pool.....





The boys loved hanging out at the pool. I think they like playing on the stairs and eating snacks the very best. The water is pretty cool, so it will probably take them a while to start enjoying the it. Lately I've been taking the boys on a walk to the pool before bedtime. They love it, they always sit on the side and put their feet in. We might have to start wearing swim suits because West somehow manages to get soaking wet! I think it's their favorite thing to do, It is so nice to have a pool so close.

5 comments:

Flake Family said...

I miss those boys WAY too much!!

Britt said...

Ummm just had to tell you that I love you!! Taking them to the pool at night is a wonderful idea but you should let them swim so they get so tired they just fall asleep when you get home. Maybe its just our boys but swimming wears them out...they are asleep as soon as they get in the car....it's wonderful!!

Warburtons said...

your boys are so cute!!! hope you guys are all having fun down there.
kim tracy warburton

bkjones said...

What a cute idea taking them to the pool at night! Looks like you guys are doing great. Miss you.

Anne Bowen said...

Oh my goodness! I think Westy has put on some weight since you've been in Texas! Look at that fat little tummy--how adorable is that? Looking at those cute pictures of the boys is making me so lonely for them!