6.11.2008

Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller




















I always said I would never have a double stroller! I hate how long and wide they are and I thought that it would be more work. I could see myself at the mall trying to fit through the aisles of clothes and getting stuck every time. West is about a year and a half now and I have been using a regular stroller since he was born. When we would go to the mall West would sit in the stroller and G would walk next to me for a little while but that didn't last long. I decided we should look into a double stroller for Texas because I knew I wouldn't have as much help as I do at home. I started researching online and was pleased to find so many different options. I found this Joovy stroller that has a seat on the back and the child can either sit or stand on it. G loves it! I can even buckle him in if I need to. It has saved my life, and has made shopping a whole lot easier. I would tell anyone in the market for a double stroller to take a look at this one. We love it!

7 comments:

melody said...

That looks awesome. It doesn't seem to be much bigger than a single stroller. Thanks for the tip, should I ever be in your situation!

Polliwog said...

That is a great stroller! We bought the side-by-side Chicco umbrella when we went to Disneyland last year and have loved it. It's a bit wider, but still fits through regular doorways and the girls like sitting next to each other. I hadn't even seen this one, though. Very cool. Every time I see someone pushing the double back and front I groan within. Yikes.

Unknown said...

I have that same stroller and absolutely love it! I think jack feels like a "big boy" when he sits in that back seat.

Unknown said...

My only problem is I'm going to need one that can lie down for the baby (at least for a little while). I don't know would that work with this one? I definately need a double stroller!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya I went through that research. I thought those were so cute but my whole thing was that both kids wanted to see infront and Emma would probably try to get out...I opted for the tandem stroller, and it's been great. I think the whole double stroller idea was brillant! Glad you found something you liked! Love the colors too!

Rebecca said...

Oh ashley you should come see the big bertha I got I can't even push it so it pretty much never gets used. That's what I get for being cheap. that stroller looks nice.I am sure you will love it.

Britt said...

That looks like the best little device ever! And I want one...But not sure the boys would like me to put them in it... as soon as I have babies I'm getting one!