6.25.2008

Mesquite Honey Lime Chicken

I found this recipe on McCormick.com and decided to give it a try. Melanie and I made it for dinner last night and there was nothing I would change about it. I am a big fan of chicken sandwiches so I loved everything about it. It is so fast and easy and it makes a perfect summer dinner. Give it a try, I think you'll like it.


Ingredients:

1/4 cup fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves


1. Mix lime juice, Mesquite Seasoning, oil and honey in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.

2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.

3. Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.

Chicken Club Sandwiches: Serve grilled chicken on toasted buns with melted Cheddar, slices of cooked bacon, tomato, lettuce and ranch dressing.

5 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Ya that does sound yummy. I"m going to give it a try!

melody said...

Ooh, I will try it. Thanks for the easy recipe. I am always up for something new to do with chicken.

Unknown said...

that looks tasty and easy...my favorite combo. I always love a good sandwich!

Britt said...

MMMMMM sounds very yummy! Thanks for the idea! Just popping in to say Hi oh and I love you!

Emily said...

Looks awesome. I love an opportunity to grill. Thanks.